Friday, December 5, 2014

Influenster

I joined Influenster a few months ago, not really knowing what it was. After doing a few surveys and answering some questions, I got an email saying I was receiving a VoxBox. I received a full sized bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion in the mail to test and review!


I have dry skin, and with winter here and the heat on all the time, my skin is even drier! This lotion does not feel greasy or tacky after applying. It goes on every morning, and it moisturizes completely! I have eczema, so I love the fact that it's unscented. It does not irritate my already sensitive skin at all.

Overall, I think I'm going to need a new bottle, because of all the use this gets! 


*This was a complementary product received to test. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment